A downloadable game
Accused of his brothers' murders, failed pianist John Barnerway searches for answers on the streets of post-war Paris. Part traditional survival horror, part noir-influenced murder mystery, The Piano is an unsettling and riveting indie adventure.
A fusion of traditional survival horror, story-driven adventure, and noir-influenced murder mystery, The Piano is an unsettling journey through 1940s Paris.
Born to an American father and a French mother in the aftermath of the Great War, John Barnerway lived in the shadow of his three brothers. George, Louis and Valentine were renowned pianists - but when John is accused of their murders, he finds himself at the centre of a media witch-hunt that sees him traversing the lonely streets of Paris in search of answers.
- True psychological horror: delve into the darkest corners of John's mind
- Gather clues and solve puzzles in search of answers
- Evade terrifying foes that stalk the empty streets of Paris
- Piece together a fragmented story to uncover the truth
- A noir-influenced aesthetic, with heavily stylised visuals
- Immersive soundtrack and full voice acting
Note: This was my first Steam game and I decided to make it public on itch.io for what ever prize you want to pay (as soon as I can upload the whole game - for now find it on: https://store.steampowered.com/app/788610/The_Piano/). I will start streaming as a developer soon and want to create more short games aswell showcasing what I am working on right now. Take care! - Jones
|Tags||3D, Horror, mistery, noire, novel, paris|
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.